Presentations from April - Spring Conference:
5 STAR Program in Nursing Homes
Carol Siem, MSN, RN, GNP-BC, RAC-CT
Clinical Educator, QIPMO
Dr. Milta Video Series:
Here’s a set of videos that share tools and tips to best care for older adults. Created and produced by the Gateway Geriatric Education Center at St. Louis University School of Medicine, Geriatric Medicine Division.
Guns & Dementia: Discusses issues associated with guns and seniors
White Coat Hypertension: Discusses stress associated with doctor visits.
Driving and Dementia:
Memory Screening: Using memory screening tools for early detection of dementia.
Lewy Body Dementia: Discusses early symptoms of Lewy Body Dementia.
Improving Diabetic Management / Diabetes Control Package
- Why Should Our Facility Undertake This Project?
- Form letter to Family Members
- Form letter for staff
- Physician Guide on How to Reduce the Use of Sliding Scale Insulin
- Glycemic Goals in Elderly Patients with Type II Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Control in the Elderly References